StyleMeBar offers full-service, on-demand hair and makeup for clients in the DC, Maryland, and Virginia region. Our company leadership has extensive practice in the industry, with over 40 years of combined expertise working hands-on with customers. StyleMeBar provides superior quality, attention to detail and convenience that our competitors cannot match. All our stylists go through a rigorous hiring process in which are heavily vetted to be sure they have extensive backgrounds working in the hair and makeup fields.
We are extremely focused on offering an extraordinary customer service experience, ensuring that our artists connect with their clients in advance of their appointments to prepare for each individual job. Our digital booking system offers a seamless, intuitive, flexible, and responsive client and stylist interface that allows for both reservation and scheduling on Android, iOS, the Apple Watch, and desktop platforms site: www.linkreplicawatches.com. For customers, this offers an exceptional way to book appointments through our system with ease and allows the opportunity for user feedback. We also offer our stylists an unmatched ease of scheduling, access to personal earned income and a high level of exposure to build their client base.
StyleMeBar is sought after to provide on-demand, on-site wedding services and has been named a winner of Wedding Wire’s Replica Watches Couple’s Choice Award for 2016, 2017 and 2018. Additionally, we have been awarded Best Wedding Vendor by Washingtonian Bride & Groom Magazine for 2017 and 2018 and recently by The Knot’s Best of Wedding’s Pick for 2018.
We are looking for Master Stylists to join our team as an independent contractor, with the ability to manage your work life balance, earn generous and highly competitive commission rates.
- Must have accredited training or equivalent experience for both hair and makeup
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to proactively communicate with clients
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Willing to do a test model to show off your skills during the interview process
- Ability to do hair, makeup, or both for on-site weddings in the DMV area
- Must have a smartphone
- Willingness to be trained on, and utilize the stylist mobile app platform
- Own a car
- Willing to travel to and from job sites
- Must have a professional hair kit/makeup kit or both if you do both
- Ability to work weekends and occasional holidays
At StyleMeBar, we are committed to providing clients with hair and makeup services that exceed expectations and make them look and feel their very best. For more information, visit our website at stylemebar.co/index.php/careers